- How did Hermione die?
- Who married Harry Potter?
- Did Draco really love Hermione?
- Who dies in Harry Potter?
- Did Daniel Radcliffe has a crush on Emma Watson?
- Who was Hermione’s first kiss?
- Does Harry kiss Ginny?
- Do Hermione and Ron get divorced?
- Why did Harry kiss Hermione?
- Who did Draco Malfoy marry?
- Does Draco Malfoy kiss anyone?
- What movie does Harry Potter kiss Hermione?
- Did Harry and Hermione sleep together?
- Who married Hermione?
- Did Harry and Hermione actually kiss?
How did Hermione die?
During the battle of the ministry of magic, Bellatrix kills Hermione..
Who married Harry Potter?
Not only did Harry and Ron marry Ginny and Hermione, respectively, but Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander, Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbott, Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass, and George Weasley and Angelina Johnson also all tied the knot.
Did Draco really love Hermione?
There is no textual evidence to suggest Draco Malfoy had a crush on Hermione Granger. The Yule Ball is often the source of Malfoy’s imaginary crush on Hermione. Pansy Parkinson gaped at her as she walked by with Malfoy, and even he didn’t seem to be able to find an insult to throw at her.
Who dies in Harry Potter?
Harry Potter and the Deathly HallowsCharacterKilled byCause of deathCharity BurbageLord VoldemortKilling CurseHedwigDeath EaterAlastor MoodyLord VoldemortRufus Scrimgeour25 more rows
Did Daniel Radcliffe has a crush on Emma Watson?
1. Both Rupert Grint And Daniel Radcliffe Had Crushes On Emma Watson. … When asked about their kiss in the final film, Grint commented, “I’ll be honest with you: it’s not something I’d say I’m dreading. Emma’s a pretty girl.
Who was Hermione’s first kiss?
1. Ron and Hermione’s First Kiss. There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione’s arms. Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth” (Deathly Hallows 625).
Does Harry kiss Ginny?
Harry and Ginny actually shared their first kiss in the 6th installment of the series, “Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince.” However, the movie scene re-tells the moment rather differently to the novel.
Do Hermione and Ron get divorced?
In cursed child, Ron and Hermione were never divorced in their actual timeline, and they were having a lovely marriage life with two kids: Rose and Hugo Granger-Weasely. … Ron was along with Padma Patil. Rose wasn’t even born. Instead they got a son called Panju.
Why did Harry kiss Hermione?
In the last movie,when Ron was asked to destroy a horcrux with the sword of godric gryffindor,the horcrux creates a fake vision of harry and Hermione kissing and being together to make ron feel bad about himself so that he would be distracted and wouldn’t destroy the locket.
Who did Draco Malfoy marry?
Astoria GreengrassDraco Malfoy/SpouseDraco married the younger sister of a fellow Slytherin. Astoria Greengrass, who had gone through a similar (though less violent and frightening) conversion from pure-blood ideals to a more tolerant life view, was felt by Narcissa and Lucius to be something of a disappointment as a daughter-in-law.
Does Draco Malfoy kiss anyone?
Draco Malfoy had just taken Hermione Granger into his arms and was kissing her passionately. It wasn’t just that, though, it was also what he had said. He had said he wanted her. These words were echoing over and over again in Hermione’s head.
What movie does Harry Potter kiss Hermione?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (1/5) Movie CLIP – Ron and Hermione Kiss (2011) HD – YouTube.
Did Harry and Hermione sleep together?
Did Harry Potter and Hermione Granger ever have sex? Did Ron know about it? The books clearly answer this question: they didn’t. Even the movies did not indicated sexual interest on either part (the dance in the tent, did not happen in the books).
Who married Hermione?
Ron WeasleyHermione Granger/Spouse
Did Harry and Hermione actually kiss?
‘It was vigorous,’ Radcliffe tells MTV News of the Harry/Hermione make-out session. Emma Watson will be the first to admit that her kiss with Daniel Radcliffe in [movie id=”342213″]”Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1″[/movie] is a seriously passionate one. “It is full-on,” she recently told MTV News.